Tuesday 5 March 2019




Oh my God....       

Feel like I`ve been 
punched in the face
how could I
have been so stupid?
yes, I have been selfish
blinkered even
to be honest!
all I could see were 
my problems.
There is a bigger picture
and I didn`t see it!

All my pent up anger
was directed 
at the wrong person!
it wasn`t his fault
it was all mine!
I shouldn`t moan about
things that can`t be changed
I need to think 
outside the box
see it from another person`s
point of view.

Thank you for helping me
see things in a different light
I need to take on board
your feelings and ideas
enabling me to be
a more caring mother
learning how to step back
yet still be supportive
life not about taking
but all about giving!

I am grateful to have
a wonderful family
throughout my life,
I love all of my children
and thankful to each one!.

Thank you!

(C) Lissie Bull 2019








No comments:

Post a Comment