Tuesday 31 December 2019





2020



As this year draws to an end ... I look back over all the wondrous events of the year and with many mixed emotions. Some events have been amazing, my youngest son's graduations, another son landing his perfect job and moving out. My poetry business doing so well. All the fabulous new friends I've made and much more 😀
There have been sad time too, losing a few great friends, son moving to Orkney to live, and a few health issues too.
The one thing that's always hits me though ... Steve is not here by my side to share these events. Then I remember .. Steve may not be by my side, he is still with me through everything .. as he is in my heart. Accompanying me in all I do and also with each of his children too.
So if you feel lonely .. remember your loved ones will always be with you held lovingly in your heart and those of your family.
So I look back over this year full of emotion and mixed feelings as we move forward to a new year, new decade and new opportunities.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all of you who have joined me on my journey as you travel along yours too.
Happy New Year, here's to an amazing 2020 full of opportunities, adventures and new memories to make and some to share.
Lissie 💜 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment