Friday 20 December 2019






I had a puncture on the way to Brockley.
Found myself in a pickle, however I was lucky to find to young men to help me.

This is my thank you poem!


My knight in shining armour

along with, work colleague, Ricky
when I was a damsel in distress
with a flat tyre, very tricky

you both kindly raced to my aid

as I struggled to cope with my car
explaining how I should change a tyre
something I`d not learnt so far!

it didn`t take to long to change

I certainly learnt a lot
so next time I have a flat tyre
your instructions I`ve not forgot

So, thanks for all your kindness

to this Damsel who got onto trouble
and hopefully I`m be able to cope
and change it on the double!

Thank you very much Lewis and Ricky!


(C) Lissie Bull 2019




















No comments:

Post a Comment