Tuesday 14 January 2020




Time Out

Time out is an important part of our daily life. A time to pause, sit still and be quiet.  I take myself off to a little cafĂ© and enjoy a pot of tea, while watching people pass by the window, scurrying to they're next destination and I ponder.
Pausing for as little as half an hour helps to still the mind. Allowing us to step off the  rollercoaster of life and let the world carry on without us for a while.
I sip my cup of tea, clear my mind and wait to see what happens!
Sometimes I find somethings inspire me to write a blog or poem, people, pets, a sound or smell .... anything really.
I think I`ll continue to take my little bit of time out each day and enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet. Maybe you should try one too and see how you feel.

Lissie

















No comments:

Post a Comment