Saturday 22 February 2020





When a white feather appears
your loved ones are near!

I have a little collection of small white fluffy feathers that I have found 
in the must unexpected places.  I know these are tokens of support from my lost loved ones.
Maybe `lost` is the wrong word!.  I know exactly where they are, for they`ve been given their wings and now reside with the heavenly hosts. I also know I wish they were still here with me!

On bad days, when I am low in spirits and very troubled or stressed, I come across a little  white feather, gentle placed near by to what I am working on or in a box or even next to my laptop.  It lifts my heart to know my angel is close by watching over me and I thank them.

I don`t go looking for them, they just sit there waiting for me to find them.  I treasure each and everyone of them for they are special to me.

So if you are feeling lonely, sad, stressed or just feeling low, never fear, your loved ones will be near and want to show they care, so they leave a precious feather just for you.

Sending you all hugs

Lissie















No comments:

Post a Comment