Tuesday 29 December 2020




13th Anniversary of Steve`s death

through these troubling time amidst Coronavirus pandemic you are always on my mind and in my heart.  I miss you so much, more and more as each year passes by.
As I get older I find myself spending more time on my own as our children move on in their lives travelling along their journey`s road.

yet another year has passed 
 with each one I feel much older
as our kids are venturing out
 with your help I`ll be stronger

 remembering my love for you
the joys of life spent together
all the happiness that was ours
memories that will stay forever

through these terrifying times
I am missing you more and more
want to feel your arms around me
have life back as it was before

to join your for a long beach walk
feel your fingers through my hair
but now you have your angel wings
I am lost, life can be so unfair

can`t believe it`s been 13 years
you tried so hard but lost your fight
rest in peace my dearest love
amid angels and heavenly light

(c) Lissie Bull 2020












No comments:

Post a Comment