Thursday 19 May 2022






Memories are important to me, they help to keep Steve in my heart. I remember the little things about him and what we did together. To lose these would be devastating, so I lock them within my heart and draw on them in times of sadness, as they perk me up and keep me going ❤





Memories
Memories, memories
all my treasures put together
creating heart felt joy
held in my soul forever
there are good memories
of the wonderful things I have done
those special memories
good times, happy times, having fun!
some are sad memories
ones I would rather forget
they are still memories
placed in my soul with no regret
time for new memories
to fill my heart with all that`s great
I love my memories
they`re special, so lets celebrate!!
© Lissie Bull 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment