Wednesday 8 June 2022

Hi.

Thank you for all your continued support with my  poetry journey, it certainly been an interesting trip so far. I love sharing my poems with you and reading your feedback has been wonderful.....

All these poems I post up on here and on my Facebook page, can be purchased either through my Etsy Shop or by messaging my direct, on any on my social media platforms

All my poems are available to purchase. They come mounted only, so they are ready to be placed in one of your own frames.  They come in two different sizes, 6 x 8 or 8 x 10 inch mounts. Prices start from £7.50 - postage.

I am also happy to take on commissions for all styles of poetry and a photo of your choice can be added.  These start from £12.00 - postage.  If you would like to commission a poem, please message me and I`ll be happy to help.

https://www.facebook.com/lissiespoems

Lissie's Poems (@lissies_poems) • Instagram photos and videos





No comments:

Post a Comment