Wednesday 21 February 2024

 

Everybody has their own path to tread, each one is different, we meet people along the way, some pass by, some walk with us a while, some even stay,  supporting each other.  We all have our own paths of life and goals to reach.






Path of life

Loneliness on the path of life
feeling like a solitary tree
there`s miles and miles of road ahead
but nothing helpful here for me

should I turn back or carry on
I`m not sure that I really care
each way seems too barren to me
stuck in the middle of nowhere

I just need a friend to talk to
an arm to lean on, once in a while
someone to show me, I`m ok
the courage to walk tall in style

my friend, oh friend take care of me
let me rest here for a short time
when strength is with me once again
I`ll continue my journey`s rhyme.

© Lissie`s Poems 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment