Friday 16 January 2015



Ocean Tranquility

Across this tranquil ocean
a wooden slatted walk way
stretching to the horizon
just above the surface
enticing me to roam
over these vast clear waters

though so rickety and old
I need to follow my heart
so with each tentive step
I move forward slowly
feeling the sun on my face
under this bright blue sky.!

each of these planks of wood
creaking under my feet
moaning as I walk on by
as I make my way slowly
across this beautiful bay
waters undulating beneath!

as I continue to walk
marine life swims close by
no idea what I will find
what mysteries lie before me?
to walk across this peaceful bay
amongst ocean tranquility


© Lissie Bull 2015


Image titled " On the path "  
taken by Louise Schwartzberg and found on DeviantArt.






No comments:

Post a Comment