Wednesday 17 June 2015





Ocean Partner.....

Strolling slowly along the sands
hearing low murmurs of the sea
rhythmically ebbing and flowing
just slows my heart and sets me free
feeling lifted by these gentle sounds
lulled almost into a half trance
as the sea tickles my bare feet
the ocean, myself and our dance

for the waters move to and fro
as I skip along over the sand
such graceful partners are we
 while dancing the waltz hand in hand

      by the light of a big round moon
      together with the sparkling stars
                                                                I know this ocean is special
                                                                  whilst sharing this moment of ours

                                                                            © Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment