Friday 9 October 2015




Cuddles in Bed


There is a warm feeling in my heart
as I watch you beside me sleeping
with your face so peaceful there
wonder what secrets you are keeping


Your eyes flicker with your dreams
I'm curious to know, so take care!
offering you a penny for those thoughts
as I softly stroke your hair


Hearing your steady breathing
snoozing away so gently
I love to see you so relaxed
as you lay there contently


The warmth that you generate
soothing away my aches and pains
thus easing us both into deep sleep
releasing all the days strains


Drifting off into peaceful slumber
wrapped up in your arms so strong
safe in the knowledge that you are there
protecting and loving me all night long




Cuddles aids a great night of dreaming.....





© Lis Bull 2014
Image found on attackofthecute.com





I just wanted to re-share this poem as it's one of my favorite ones
Hope you like it too ✴

No comments:

Post a Comment