Wednesday 21 December 2016


As Christmas approaches, my thoughts turn to memories of happy family times.
Though the Angels took you away, mum, you will always be by my side.

Love and miss you always  xXx




Daughter to a Mother...

Standing here by the river
feeling your presence by my side
remembering happy times
you were the best, that can`t be denied                    

these flowers are but an earthly gift
signifying my love for you
for a mother`s love is eternal
and never to be forgotten too

you taught me all I know
though I fought you some of the way
now I am a mother myself
I understand what you tried to say

so as I visit this little haven
the sadness I find so hard to hide
but with your love and support
we`ll celebrate the Christmas tide !

® Lissie Bull 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment