Monday 20 May 2019

Visiting Steve`s Grave


Steve

Sunday,  for me and my family, was an emotional one as anniversaries always are. However, it has been wonderful to be surrounded by all my children.
I know Steve wound be so very proud of them all. For they have achieved so much in such a short time. 

Visiting Steve's grave in the late morning sun, with nature in her full regalia was lovely.

It cheered my heart to see that flowers had already been placed, on his grave. So adding ours felt good, along with his poem. I could feel his presence with us and it was a humbling experience.

Telling Steve how much we missed him,  followed by all our news. There`s always news to share with him, from a simple walk that was so inspiring to a new job for one of his children. I know he would want to know. 

Can't believe it's been twelve years since the Angels came for him, but at least he's at peace now and watching over us from up in heaven. It's great to hear the Family reminiscing and to hear them laugh at a funny memory. 


Though it's the anniversary of your death Steve and you're no longer here with us physically ... your presence will always be with us in our hearts.

Love and miss you always 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment