Wednesday 1 September 2021

Grief

 



 


Grief       


"I don`t want to be on the planet" she said
 "can`t cope with anything now he`s dead
  cancer`s angels came and took him away
 I lost my soulmate on that dreadful day!"

 I can`t eat, can`t sleep or even raise a smile
 how can I even carry on, I feel I`m in exile"
 sadden  tears begin to run down her cheek
 this grief she felt, was making her so weak.

 "he was my rock, my love, my everything
  yet I will always wear his wedding ring"
  and while she talking the tears keep flowing
 "I`m really not sure I can keep on going"

  comforting her as much as can be done
  for life would appear to have lost it`s fun
  sat in the garden with a cake and latte
  all that`s needed, is to make her happy!

  (c) Lissie Bull 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment