Tuesday 8 March 2022

Today it would of been my husband`s 62nd Birthday.  Sadly we lost Steve to  cancer nearly 15 years ago but have never stopped missing him.
Cancer strikes when you least expect it and hits harder than you can imagine.
Steve was taken far to young, we as a family have so many wonderful memories to hold on too and cherish.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday Steve 💖


Happy Birthday

Each year this day comes around
wish I could call you on the phone
just to hear your voice once more
but I must remain on earth alone

precious memories to hold on to
as your voice fades over the years
I`ll hold them safe within my heart
our strong love never disappears

so I`ll light a candle to remember
all the great times we had together
wishing you Happy Birthday Steve
remember our love with last forever

(c) Lissie bull 2022








No comments:

Post a Comment