Tuesday 8 November 2022

Sometime a poems can say morethan a letter,  Tesco were impressed lol!


Dear Tesco Manager

I`m not sure if you can help me
but I thought you should know
the changes made within this store
have caused us quite a nasty blow

there`s lots of the usual products
that have suddenly disappeared
and then there`s the price hikes
makes this situation really weird

rhubarb crumble to Tesco cat food
not to mention, a frozen Paella meal
lots of choices have got smaller now
feel we`re getting a bit of a raw deal!

therefore, with many products lost
its proving hard to find a rhyme
but the list is getting longer
too many to include at this time

even taken away the stamp machine
great way to save and stay with Tesco
to lose this takes away our loyalty 
why stay and shop with you, a fiasco! 

I`ve been a customer for 40 years
and seen many different changes
sadly, staff don`t have the answers
to questions about your ranges

so here I am, putting pen to paper
in the only way I know how to
hoping that you will give some thought
to help our community as you do!

(C) Lissie Bull 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment