Sunday 28 October 2012



I`m on the brink of total despair
Everything is crashing down on me
Death is knocking loudly at my door
And all I want is to be set free

This great roar is getting louder now
All this pain and hurt is so unfair
Tried to do what`s good and right for me
It feels like no one could give a care

The light is fading by the hour
Total darkness starts to take a hold
Careful or I will get sucked under
Down into the depths so dark and cold

Please set me free from this torment
I`m drowning in my own salty tears
Someone take my hand and pull me out
Or I`ll descend to many nightmare fears


Not sure what to call this one,  I was feeling very angry, wounded and emotional when I wrote it,  Writing down my emotions really helps me to cope.

© Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment