Saturday 4 January 2014


Just memories now.......

While I was young you were always there
I remember times we spent together
Your strong hand was there to guide me
Pick me up as if I was a feather

We would walk and talk for hours
Discussing so many topics
Oh we would put the world to rights
From wrestling. art to politics

I would always look up to you
You were my rock and inspiration
Someone I`d go to when times were tough
To Strive on a strong foundation

Then things started to unravel
You didn`t appear to be so strong
No more advise or comfort given
Just a lonely road, far to long

Miss your gentle wisdom these days
Sadly you`re no longer by my side
I am not sure where you really are
But miss keeping up with your stride


Lost memories are still important to treasure!


© Lis Bull 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment