Friday 17 January 2014


Missing you Mum.....

It seems so unfair
that you were taken
for there`s now a hole in my life
I'm sure the angels were mistaken!
You always had a smile
a cheerful word to say
and lit up my whole world
each and every day
Still God called you to his side
and they gave you your wings
then took you far away
where cherub and angel sings
Three years have passed by
find I'm missing you more lately
we who are left to remember
feel the burden greatly
Your wisdom and encouragement
in everything I have achieved
is missing from my life now
all the love that I received
For now there`s only memories
of everything gone by
the sadness of my loss
just hate saying goodbye
You will always remain in my heart
though I know you need your rest
you will always be so missed
Mum..... you are the best


Love and miss you always


© Lis Bull 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment