Monday 17 September 2018

Christmas gift ideas





Christmas is coming

As the days are getting shorter, there`s a chill in the morning and the kids are back at school … autumn is here!  there`s a hint that winter is on the way, so that means Christmas in just around the corner.

I must admit that I have started Christmas shopping !   I have found myself looking closer at the crafters Facebook pages and Etsy shops much more closely as I really want to purchase from local craft people. I know that all my gifts will have been made with love and care and unique in everyway.

Therefore, I am also posting as many of my creations on my Facebook page and my Etsy shop, so that the world can see what I make.  I hope others will enjoy my work

Poetry is such a personal and unique way to express emotions, passions and even just `thank you`.    They can be mounted and/or framed. Decorated and colour themed.  A poem is great for all occasions, from birth to the grave. 

I also make Friendship Creatures to give as gifts. These come gift wrapped and tied with a big bright bow. Each one has a poem to introduce them to their new forever home.
I make crochet blankets in many different colours, each one with a short verse too.
You may have noticed, I always add a bit of poetry with everything I make …. well I am a poet lol   Love sharing the art of poetry with everyone.

So whether it`s Christmas, Birthday, Wedding or for a special person, comical or memorial, poetry can express your emotion, passion or heart felt love.  

It you would like a poem written for a special occasion, that`s unique and personal, please feel free to message me  


No comments:

Post a Comment