Sunday 16 September 2018





Christmas is on the way ….

I love Christmas time, with all the festivity, colours and excitement.  There are secrets to keep and surprises to hide.  Presents under the tree and so much more!

Being a crafter and poem, this season comes quicker as there are so many things to plan, and the create for markets and commissions.  I enjoy this so much as I know it will bring joy to other people. On Christmas morning excited people will open their presents and find something that has been handmade with love <3

This year I am planning to make more Friendship Creatures with their little verse and arriving all wrapped up and decorated with a bow.  Teddy bears, Rudolph, snowmen, owls, caterpillars,  hedgehogs and Santas.

Its going to be a very colourful season. I am also planning to make holly leaves and berry brooches and decorations too.

here are a few photos of what I can make.  please feel free to message me if you would like to make an order.











No comments:

Post a Comment