Wednesday 19 May 2021

 



 Today its 14 years since my world was turned upside down and  I loss my loving husband Steve, to cancer. 

Love and miss you Steve xXx


Steve

my angel, my love, my soulmate
our journey together was perfect
accomplished so much as a couple
but sadly there was a different fate

my love, my soulmate, my angel
 son, brother, husband and father
creating special moments to treasure
with our three sons and a daughter

my soulmate, my angel, my love
your departing has left many memories
that I can hold on to for years to come
sharing your deeds through your stories

Steve, my soulmate, my love, my angel
in life and death, you`re ever with me
always loved and very much missed
rest in peace my beloved angel hubby

(C) Lissie Bull 2021


















No comments:

Post a Comment