Friday 15 November 2013

Your gift from the grave
While I was visiting your grave today
I saw an angel watching over you
He stood there smiling next to your head stone
It was such a welcoming sight to view

I tidied your grave and laid some flowers
Sat on my blanket placed on the grass
Then told you all about my busy week
The angel just watched, not making a fuss

I felt your presence sat beside me there
A peaceful sensation that felt so sound
All the tensions were lifted from my soul
Our angel was here on this hallowed ground

So whatever happens in life for me
You will be watching over all from above
You have sent down a gift of an angel
Which proves the strength of your wondrous love.


Angels are such a comfort for those that have lost some one so close, their presence helps you to cope.  Thank goodness for Angels.


© Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment