Monday 17 November 2014

Feel you on the wind....

To feel the gentle wind
blow across my face
the sun upon my skin
knowing that I'm alive
blood pulsing through me
there's harmony within

No matter where I roam
each tiny foot print
or high pitched sound
tells me I still exist
what more could I ever want
but to enjoy the world abound

To scream out your name
let the world know our love
hurting that I'm not in your arms
searching everywhere for you
until I can find you once more
dazzled by your tender loving charms

Each blade of grass is precious
all the creatures wondrous too
thankful for the sun's life giving rays
we're here, and able to survive
God's bounty is truly awesome
remember these for all our days

I love you...there I've said it
now deny my all I that I desire
roaming through life without you
would be, to me, a death sentence
this world, meaningless to me
so let me find you in all I do...!



©Lissie Bull 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment