Monday 25 May 2015



Calling all poets, writers and singers.......

Lissie`s Poems is going very well so far
and I have only been in business around seven months
The future looks rosy and I am enjoying every aspect.
I have made many new friends and developed my poetry further.
I have new ideas for more visual poetry and you like it.
Poetry should be alive and bright, reflecting your inner spirit
not in a closed book left on a shelf.....
so lets celebrate poetry, enjoy i and keep it alive !

I am hoping to set up a poetry club, where people can come and read their poems,
or sing their own lyrics and even tell a story.
this would mean that it club would be an open mic
and anyone can come and join in.

Drop me a comment if you have any ideas or what to help/join in.!

Many thanks

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment