Saturday 28 January 2017



Where`s my Internet?

I know we`re really lucky people
having internet, TV and mobiles
but we take it all for granted
when all is working, there are smiles

so when my system goes down
I worry, friends will be neglected
so find myself in such a panic
as I`m unable to be connected

rebooting, searching for my server
trying to get a connection found
I`m trawling through all the cables
not comfortable, sat here on the ground

the screen flickers and comes to life
maybe this time it will work for me
fingers crossed as I Google a site
yippee !  I can browse again happily !!




Our internet went down for a few days, a long with the television too.  Wow  it made such a difference to entertainment. I read a book instead.  How ever it is interesting how much it affects us when we lose it for a while.


© Lis Bull 2013

Found on hydrawise.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment