Wednesday 15 August 2012




Mysterious Tranquility


standing by the waters edge
watching the clouds reflected
touched by the mystery
just feeling so connected

landscape mirrored on the surface
reflecting every rock and tree
opening your soul`s window
creating tranquility

silence is broken by a screech
and a fluttering of feathers
as an eagle swoops over
disappearing into the heathers

waters cold upon my feet
rippling over my skin
as I stand in the shallows
fighting the urge to step in

this place is full of mystery
mirroring your inner peace
nature at its purest
full of contentment and grace.


I saw a lovely photograph of a lake surrounded with trees and rocks creating a mirror image on the waters surface.  It was beautiful and so peaceful. I just wanted to step in and reflect.  Some where to meditate.


image found on jjhiii24.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment