Friday 14 March 2014

The cliff..... depression

The Cliff.

Standing on these mighty cliffs
looking out over the ocean
so searching for the answer
while watching the waters motion

Once you were here by me side
and I felt safe in your strong arms
for together we ruled our world
I was so smitten by your charms

Feel like a part of me is missing
not sure where to go from here
can`t see a future for us any more
I keep asking, why`d you disappear?

That big ocean looks so inviting
rippling to and fro so sweetly
could take away all of my sadness
maybe it would cleanse me completely

It would only take but one little step
and all this would be over for me
standing on the top of the cliff here
looking down upon that huge sea


Depression and sadness effect people in so many different ways.

© Lis Bull 2014


















No comments:

Post a Comment