Sunday 22 July 2018



Poetry and Summer

The summer season is a wonderful time, hot sunny days, long warm evenings, barbeques and holidays.  I love sitting out in my garden and enjoy the days watching my cats play or snooze the days away.


Painting pictures with my pen as it dances across the page, making images come to life.  I find that this can bring joy to others and that makes me happy and proud.

Sometimes the heat can slow my pen down, as my mind can not think of the words I need to finish my painting ….. that`s when a cold drink and a pause can help.  Tackle the problem from a different angle and then I will succeed.


For me, poetry plays a big factor in my life, and I love sharing my passion with others. I know there is the ability in everyone to enjoy some form of poetry in their souls.

Poetry is a wonderful way to express emotion in an artistic way.  Why not give it a try and see how you feel. It doesn`t have to rhyme, just let your feelings flow and see where it takes you.

Poetry is a way to freedom and a release from stress.

Happy writing 

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment