Wednesday 11 July 2018



Healing Words.

I am learning new skills as I step further along new journey, travelling down a new road..!
Since being bereaved and then finding comfort through poetry,  I have had a desire to help
others who have been through the same emotional dramas I went through.

So I have been thinking about ways I can help...and after much debate, I am setting up a new blog to encourage others to read, learn and share their journey after a bereavement.   Poetry can be a powerful way to direct emotions to a more positive means of coping.  

Expressing feelings using written words can help to release pent up feelings that can lay festering deep within.  Some people can talk about their loss, while others find using a pen is better for them.

Really
excited about this project as I know it will help people, but I`m under no illusion that this will an easy venture...

I am looking for a room that I can hire, where we can meet for a chat and some writing, exploring each others experiences and dreams.

I am researching, exploring and talking to people about it...and  happy to listen to anyone who may be able to offer help or advice.

Please message me if you think you can help

many thanks

Lissie  



No comments:

Post a Comment