Monday 24 December 2018




This is my Christmas poem to my husband.
It sits on his grave with a holly wreath.
I enjoy Christmas but a bit of me will always 
think of him.




Soulmate 

Through all the memories we made
all the sad times and the triumphs too
it`s the little things I miss so much
since the angels came down for you

many adventures we shared together
some close to home, others faraway
all the fun and laughter we shared
since I set eyes on you that first day

you were such a special gentleman
that I was lucky enough to find
your bright smile and cheekiness
are missed now that I`m left behind

so as I stand here by your grave
on this crisp and wintry day
I lay this holly wreath and poem
to remember you the Christmas day

(c) Lissie Bull 2018

Merry Christmas Steve

xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment