Tuesday 11 December 2018

Thank you  

Things have been so messed up
I don't seem to really cope
everyone appears to want to help
they crowd around me
offering their advice
Try this relaxation!
Go for a long walk!
Don't bottle it all up!
Crying is good for you!
The roundabout
just gets faster and faster
spinning uncontrollably
until I shout loudly -STOP !!
Let me take a breather
let me rest a moment
I'm not ready for this
let me find my own path
I need to walk before I can run
so let me slowly walk
take my hand to guide me
but let me decide
I will get there when I'm ready
I will make it in the end.
Thank you for being there
and listening to a friend
just being there is good
a shoulder to cry on
an ear to bend
Thank you for helping me
I will get there in the end
My dearest friends!

(c) Lissie Bull 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment