Thursday 3 January 2019




Happy New Year!

Wow! it`s a new year, the start of 2019. A clean canvas to paint in any way I want!
I can`t wait to get started!!

Last year was a great year and I learnt so much about myself and what I am capable of. more than I thought, which amazing in it`s own way.  I tried some now ideas and was pleased with the results and the encouragement I received giving me so much confidence.

Now I want to build on that confidence and raise my business, poetry and myself to the next level. I know I can do this!  Increasing the ways I advertise, create, market, present my poetry and get my support group up and helping others who have or are going through what I went through.

My business is growing, but needs a little help, so I plan to seek that help, utilise it and see where it takes me.  I am going to standardise my mounts and frames and price them accordingly. This will be easier for adverting and ultimately my customers too.  I think simplicity is the key.

My poetry is my passion and I love the way it has developed over the years.  Though it started through tragedy, I know it`s what keeps me going.  It is interesting to look back over some of my early poems and see how much I have grown in confidence and ability too.  Always fascinating how each poem is so different. I plan to keep going and want to try new ideas and new ways to interest people with poetry and I am planning on trying new mediums to express it all.

With regard to myself, well I feel good in my own skin, I am in a happy place and enjoying my journey through life.  This is reflected in my poetry and creativity too.  Long may this continue.  This year I would like to look at different avenues for inspiration and maybe some collaborations too.  I have been lucky to work with some wonderful people over the years.

2019 is a big year, full of exciting prospects and opportunities. So lets take that first step of faith and go for the moon, if I don`t quite reach it, there are always the stars. never gift up is my motto lol!

Finally, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has visited my blog or my little Facebook page too. Lissie`s Poems.  It always inspires me to try harder and strive for my best.

I would like to wish all of you the best for 2019, may it be an amazingly successful and an enjoyable year for each and everyone of you.

Happy New Year 

Lissie 




No comments:

Post a Comment