Monday 14 January 2019




This time of year can be a strange time,  quiet after the festive season. quiet and even dull! December, there`s a build up of excitement, anticipation and the thought of merriment, food and presents.  January, well this is the month of waking up after the party with a slight hangover. It`s cold, dark and the memory is a bit fuzzy!

People go back to work, decorations are down and everywhere looks empty. It`s like the roundabout has stopped after a very fast spin!!

This is also the time for new year resolutions.  Diet, saving, clearing out that area that you never checked and many more.  sadly more than not, they don`t last though.

This year I have decided to continue my weight loss which has been doing well thankfully.
I also plan to do the penny challenge but with a twist. I am going to record all the positive things that happen to me and also every proud moments too.  This way I hope to be able to look back on a wonderful year and have saved some money as well.

I am determined to look at the positive and happy things in my life. There have been too many sad and stressful events in my life and I really want to look ahead and be inspired with all the good things around me and my family.

So here`s to a wonderfully, inspiring and creative 2019.  I`m going to smile more, work harder and be grateful for all I have. 

Wishing you all the same too!!

Lissie 

No comments:

Post a Comment