Sunday 20 January 2019








Weekend...

Its been a quiet weekend for me which makes a change.

Sadly no heating due to a poorly boiler and the oven refuses to warm up so I am reduced to cold  and microwave!   Even the weather was miserable too! Cold wet and grey !!

A perfect time to curl up on the sofa with a hot cuppa and my trusty notepad and pencil, not forgetting my cats  Bubbles and Squeak!!

I managed to work on some new poems for Valentine`s Day, Mothering Sunday and some ideas for wedding day poems too.  

Each year is full of wonderfully different seasons, days,  festivals and special events.  I find all these so inspiring and totally amazing.

This weekend, I have also crocheted two baby blankets and half way through a third one. Love making these along with their little verses too.

I wonder what Monday with bring my way ……

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment