Monday 2 December 2013

Happiness


Being happy can means lots of things
To each and everyone
Sunshine, fluffy clouds
Dancing in the rain
Presents on our Birthdays
Or heaped under the Christmas Tree

Lazy mornings laying warm in bed
A cup of tea to hand
Lunch in the garden
With smiles and laughter
Out for a meal with friends
Hot cocoa before it`s bed time

Making sand castles on the beach
Paddling in the sea
Fresh air in my lungs
Catching crabs for tea
Sandwiches and icecreams
Walking the tide line for sea shells

Smiles, laughter and fits of giggles
Eating chocolates
Pillow fights galore
Being cuddled tight
These mean so much to me
Happiness makes you feel so good.


A feel good poem
I was asked once,  what sort of things made me happy,  I gave it some thought and these are some of the things that make me happy.
How about you?





© Lis Bull 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment