Saturday 31 May 2014


That moment...

I see the way you look at me
and wonder if its just desire 
that sultry look in your deep eyes
beginning to stir up my fire

as you stand there before me now
your hand resting on my shoulder
and as you breath touches my skin
oppressed feelings start to smoulder

love the smell of your aftershave
as you start to kiss me gently 
this feels so right for both of us
for our love grows so intently

I have one question to ask you
its not one I wouldn't usually say
so... " would you do me the honour
of marrying me this bright day?

I want us to stay together
as husband and wife, you know
for we were made for each other
and that is why I love you so


that moment, when you know its just right to ask.......!



Copyright © Lissie Poems 2014. All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment