Tuesday 13 May 2014

Give and take.....

Your behaviour upsets me
this disregard to everything
hurts me to the core
thinking that you're the king

standing there all hard and cold
you`re so intimidating
with a voice that`s hurtful
it`s so humiliating

your attitude is very bad
treating home with disregard
I know that I'm perfect
but this place is sadly marred

for you have so much to learn
and I am happy to teach you
but when you act like this
you`re too tough to get through

I sit here and weep some tears
asking myself what when wrong?
I only want to help you
I know I`ll have to remain strong

wish we could work together?
I can`t stand all this spite
we should all "give and take"
it`s not good for us to fight


Feuds are never good.....


Copyright © Lissie Poems 2014. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment