Saturday 14 June 2014

I will survive........

I'm shaking as I write this down
no words to describe how I feel
so much pent up anger inside
this I can declare with such zeal

for once there was trust between us
a friendship, a feeling of unity
but you showed your true colours
and that did not include loyalty

my soul is weeping with all this
for I know there`ll be more pain
as you weaved your bitter magic
and hurt me again and again

as sadly tears run down my cheeks
for my sore, weeping soul
ripped asunder by your cruelty
destined never to by made whole

you pierced my bleeding heart
with your bare unyielding hands
tore it to shreds before my eyes
buried it in far distant lands

then you left me, walked away
leaving me for dead on the ground
thought I would die a lonely death
nothing to say, not making a sound

but I am stronger than that
as I have survived to live another day
for I will win this bitter battle
seek you down and make you pay!!


Sheer determination wins the day......pay back is long over due.....!!

© Lissie Poems 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment