Saturday 12 February 2022

Healing Cat

 Pets are amazing creatures and are always there when we are low, unwell or just need some love.  My two cats Bubbles and Squeak just knew when to appear and cheer me up.  I wrote this poem a couple of years ago and though is would be good to share again as today they would of been 18 years old.  They were very much love and sadly missed 💔



Healing Cats

It always amazes me, 
how cats just know our moods
 come and show us love
whenever we need it most
sad news or illness 
they are always nearby
warming up our laps, 
nuzzling us and purring
when we really need it most
they have this sixth sense
that homes in on our needs
and there like a shot
healing us with all their love
cats are amazing animals
they are there when it really counts
I adore my cats.....

© Lissie`s Poems 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment