Friday 11 February 2022

My Mum, My Angel

Birthdays are usually happy events but this one get to me each year.  My angel mother was a special person to me, loved her wisdom, sense of humour and the way she laughed.
Mum, enjoy your special day with dad up in heaven. 

Happy 88th Birthday Mum ☕🍰💝





My Mum, my Angel

Just to say "I love you Mum"
would mean the world to me
but since the angels gave you wings
I`ll share my love through poetry

popping round to have a chat
and share with you  a cup of coffee 
we`d sort out the world`s troubles
even though your quite a softie

on this, your birthday mum, 
I`m sending all my love your way
wish I could share a coffee with you
as we celebrate your special day!


(c) Lissie Bull 2022


Happy Birthday Mum
love and miss you always 
🌹🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment