Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ode to Nature

Different shapes and colours
Make up the world around me
No matter how or where I look
It`s so beautiful to see

The flowers in the meadows
So colourful and bright
Swaying in the soft breeze
Make up a wonderful sight

The diversity of nature
That live with us on earth
Have a right to be respected
As they all have great worth

Nature has a way with things
This can be so unexpected
What I thought was derelict
Has beauty thats protected

The buildings all around me
The fabric of our lives
No matter where I live now
Our nature always survives

Our world is really lovely
Its real, not just in a book
So if you think it`s done for
Go out and take another look!


The sun is out and every thing is looking so alive and beautiful, we are so grateful to see all the diversity of nature all around and be able to see, touch, taste and smell it.  We are all so lucky.


© Lissie Bull 2014 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment