Monday 17 January 2022

Valentine`s Verses

 Valentine Verses

Poetry can say so much about our emotions, love and how we really feel.  Valentine`s Day is a wonderful time to express these feelings.    My verses come mounted and ready to give to someone special. 

Please message me here r on my Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/lissiespoems

Lissie xXx


💗


 Sweet red rose of my beating heart

wrapping you safe in my arms

let us walk this life together

sharing with me all your charms


💗


Sweet red rose of my heart

holding my love in your hand

to feel your strong arms around me

our journey through life is planned


💗


looking into your beautiful eyes

windows deep into your soul

walking hand in hand we go

your tender love makes me whole


💗


waking up to your tender voice

whispering loving words

a gentle kiss upon my cheek

for we`re a couple of love birds


💗


the love of my life, you are

for you set my heart of fire

you give me a reason to smile

and fill my soul with desire!


💗


so happy I found true love

with man as wonderful as you

wrap me in your strong arms

for love will see us through!


💗

(c) Lissie Bull 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment