Wednesday 29 April 2020



Day 29 National Poetry Writing Month 2020

Prompt - challenged to write  paeam to the stalwart hero of the your household: your pet!
Sing high your praise and tell the tale of Kitty McFluffleface`s ascension to Mt Couch!
Let`s hear how your intrepid doggo bravely answers the call to adventure whenever the leash jingles.


                Bubbles                                                                     Squeak


These are my two constant companions
not just beautiful buddles of fur
but wonderful members of me family
with gentle nudges and a powerful purr

both of my two amazing felines
can sense all of my emotions
mistresses of all they survey
all they ask for are my devotions

mistresses of all they survey
a clean soft comfy bed for rest
the best food that money can buy
Bubbles and Squeak, you are the best!

(c) Lissie bull 2020













No comments:

Post a Comment