Friday 23 April 2021

 Day 23  national Poetry writing month 2021

Prompt - write a poem that responds, in some way, or another. This could be a simple as using a line or image from another poem as a jump off point or it could be a more formal poetic response to the argument or ideas raised in another poem.

Happy writing!







The Other Road not taken!

Remembering two roads in the yellow wood
where I had stopped to think and rest
which to take, I had contemplated
and I chose the one I thought the best

thinking back to that decision 
I wonder if I had chosen right 
could`ve been a mystery destination,
somewhere wild or a relaxing sight

since I`ll never return to that yellow wood
sadly the other road will never know me
in my minds eye, I try to visualise
The Other Road not Taken and to let it be!

(C) Lissie Bull 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment