Friday 30 April 2021



Love's Journey

To be loved is my desire
explore a deep relationship
feel strong arms wrapped around me
a tender yet passionate kiss
to walk hand in hand through life

© Lissie Bull 2021


Wedding Anniversary

To the love of my life
my soulmate, my all....
you fill my world with love
and a reason to smile
holding hands together
may we travel our journey
creating memories
to share our whole life through

Happy Anniversary
xXx


To love you....

To walk hand in hand 
across warm golden sand
never again to be a apart 

To feel your touch so tender
as into your arms I surrender
and know you hold my heart

To always know you`re there
a love for us to share
forever my sweetheart!

(c) Lissie Bull 2021


Anniversary

Remembering our special day
the vows we made together
sharing all our memories
we`ll  hold in our hearts for ever

to always know that we were right
our unbeatable bond is so strong
as we build our lives side by side
we have found where we belong

as we celebrate our special day
give a cheer for married life
we`ll raise a glass of champagne 
as we continue as husband and wife

(c) Lissie Bull 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment