Wednesday 9 October 2013


Family feuds

It`s hard when you lose someone close to you
They are still there but not approachable
The distance too great between you to cross
You are faraway and detachable

What was once a harmonious friendship
Now turns out to be clouded by thick fog
Just wanted to be loved and respected
But feel like the lowest, a yard dog

Why did this have to happen to me?
I really don`t understand anymore
How did I deserve this abandonment
These inflicted wounds are so fresh and sore

Feelings, emotions and heart breaking pain
Tear jerking tension so felt by my heart
It`s a shame you feel no remorse for this
Therefore the family sits far apart

I feel like I should give up and walk away
Don`t have the strength to remain and fight
It`s obvious that you don`t want me to stay
I will bid farewell and walk out of your sight


You can not chose your family, just your partner and friends
Maybe this is the reason why there are some many family feuds.





© Lis Bull 2013














No comments:

Post a Comment