Wednesday 9 October 2013

Me, my mobile and I.......

My mobile phone`s my office
It goes with me every where
All diary dates and numbers
I`m lost if it`s not there

My family and friends
Their details I have stored
My diary`s full to the brim
I never seem to get bored

I have a tune for every one
So I know who`s called me
They also have a picture to
Much easier for me to see !

There`s a camera on my phone
For photos I love to take
I use it all the time
For my memories to make

So don`t laugh if you see me
Concentrating, still say "Hi"
Texting, calling or what ever
It`s just me, my mobile and I  !!


I lost my mobile the other day and was frantic that I couldn`t find it.  It made me realise just how much I depended on it, with all my numbers, contact details and diary, not to mention all my photos too.  Yes, I did find it in the end and was very grateful to be reunited...



© Lis Bull 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment