Thursday 17 October 2013

Passion dwells within my heart
Beating with every emotion
Bursting forth to show much love
So wanting to give devotion

Looking deep into your eyes
Such beauty there to behold
They are windows to your soul
Magical wonders to unfold

You laughter brings me joy
For each giggle sings a note
My heart feels so uplifted
Causes a lump in my throat

When you smile, your face lights up
Your aura shines so bright
Looking straight into your eyes
I behold a wondrous sight

I hold you in my arms
Feel the breeze ruffle your hair
Bright sunshine warms our faces
Happiness is everywhere.


I love to run freely in the breeze with people I love, whether my kids, my sister or my love
Being outside in the sun always puts a smile on my face.




© Lis Bull 2013
 


No comments:

Post a Comment